2020 has been a very interesting year to say the least, and while it has been a very trying time for seemingly every citizen on this earth, we must still try and find some of the joys in life. For me that joy is fantasy football. I have been playing fantasy since sophomore of high school and I haven't looked back. I've been playing in the same league for 10 years with some of the same guys I started with. Over the course of those 10 years I have been the commissioner for 7 of them. As commissioner I have seen improbable victories, heartbreaking defeats, and some very absurd trades. None of that could have been possible without some awesome league mates. Some of you have been in this league as long as me. You are well aware of who will make a trade after a couple of drinks, who will draft a kicker insanely early, and who will freak out and try to blow up their team after their week 1 loss. Others may have only been in the league for a year or two and are still trying to figure...
Comments
Post a Comment